This time we have
- A famous Austrian composer at the mall selling valuable things.
- A carbonated mixture of vodka and white wine which has become a simple and unconditional fusion melody.
- Three vegetarian combinations of a melodic nature. (It's a medley of medleys.)
- A work of art with Japanese raw fish and rice.
- Another work of art in financial services. (This one must be complicated because it requires a conductor holding a baton.)
- A studio where the conductor points to the performers just as they're supposed to start playing!!!
This is the eighth episode in the series. See all of them.
Click a picture - it should get bigger.
Term Tags: musical terminology. . . product names. . . opus numbers