- A piano player in a high class men's room?
- Driving a baby grand on the streets (and waterways) of London?
Meanwhile, if you need to brush up on the personalities (and psychoses) of orchestra members (as seen by a conductor), read The Honest Person's Guide to the Orchestra (or try this link)
It has helpful info like:
- Woodwind players have IQs in the low-to-mid-genius range. Nerds with coke-bottle glasses and big egos,
- People who play the cello are simply not good looking.
- The clarinet is, without a doubt, the easiest of all orchestral instruments to play.
Tags you're it: Avocado Peter Cook Dudley Moore John Lennon orchestra